Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, August 13, 2010

Preparing for a Party

But not just any party! It's my going away party! It's taking a lot more thought than I originally planned. Food, cake, drinks, music, cleaning the backyard/pool, oh my gosh...it's crazy! Trying to plan a party, work, and pack for school is tiring! I almost had a meltdown today. I tend to forget my basic needs (sleep and food) when I'm stressed. But I'm okay now...I ate and relaxed at the lake with my family. Just a few more days to goooooooo! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im right there with you on the eating thing. you about the "freshman 15"? how a lot of people gain weight in school? durring the school year i loose weight because i forget to eat. i gain weight in the summer when i have less to think about.

Juana said...

Yeah, I've definitely heard about the freshman 15! I have a pretty high metabolism and I'm petite, so I don't have to worry about weight gain, but I start to eat unhealty when I'm focused on school...and that can cause havoc to the body too. I loooooove food, so I get cranky when I don't eat, but these past few weeks have been crazy that I forget! I'm hoping to stick to a good meal plan while at school.

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.