Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Change Within Me

I've been feeling a little odd lately. I'm not sure why....maybe it was my cross country move or being around a whole new set of people. It was just an odd feeling. Not even sad or depressed, nothing like that, but just plain weird. Then, last night, something clicked. My mind seemed clearer and more focused and I wasn't unsure of things anymore. It was nice to wake up knowing what I wanted and knowing what I didn't want. I'm sorry if this post is vague and doesn't mean anything to you, but I just needed to express the change outloud.Here's to a big new step, letting go of those hands I trusted (and thought I needed), holding onto God's hand, and continuing to love my family and friends :) Many blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.