Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Last Sunday in CA

Is a bittersweet day. I had to say goodbye to all of my friends at church and see my little nursery babies one last time :) I hugged onto them tight! I'm really gonna miss my little L, N, J, and C. I hope to experience some of that baby love in VA :) I also said goodbye to all of the babies' parents and they thanked me for my hard work. It was nice! Now, I'm enjoying coffee from Starbucks and getting my hair cut (yep, I'm blogging on the go!). I have a bit more shopping to do so I can finish up my packing. Yikes! I'm leaving tomorrow!!! ;) Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun! i hope your trip is smooth and trouble free. what year are you going to be?

Juana said...

Thank you, Noelle! My trip went pretty well. My mom and I were really tired most nights and encountered a few snaffus, but it went well :) I'm in my 4th year at Regent, but I'll be staying an extra year. How about you?

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.