Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Funny Comments That I've Gotten

So, I've been hanging around the people (wonderful, wonderful people) at Regent. I've made friends with quite a few characters. They've made me start laughing at comments that they've given me...here are a few:

1. Oh...my gosh...you are TINY! Like...seriously...you are tiny.
2. I hope this doesn't sound weird...but you smell good.
3. If it gets windy, do you start to fly in the wind?
4. The color pink is EVIL! You must be evil...
5. If you pass by my class and wave at me, I'll just tell them that's my insane roommate.
6. You just got into an elevator alone with me...you've never met me. I could be a murderer.

Most of the comments were meant to poke fun at me, but I took them ALL as compliments :) And the ones that sound like creeper stuff, it wasn't. Just my new friends being silly! Blessings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!Very funny. I like the one in the elevator.

Juana said...

Haha, it was so funny! People have been giving me the funniest comments!

Toni said...

Juana Baby! I laughed out loud at those comments. I am sooo glad the people at Regent are making you laugh. Love, Mama

Juana said...

Thanks, momma! These crazies crack me up! Lol! Great people :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.