Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Journaling of the VA Trip (Pt 3)

Day 3 (Wednesday)

Move-in day was finally here! My stomach began to hurt after I woke up because of my nerves. Would these people like me?! Would move-in be easy and fun?! My mom and I ended up getting to campus after noon so move-in was already in full swing. Right away, I saw Christen Allocco and she recognized me and made me feel welcome. I next saw Allison Ackerman and she recognized me as well! It was so fun meeting people I know from online in person! Since my mom and I shopped the night before, we had most of the things I needed and we just began bringing everything up to my room. Or, perhaps I should say, the move-in helpers moved EVERYTHING for us...they were so helpful! I signed in, got my keys, and was ready to see my room. My room is really nice! I get my own bedroom, so I can enjoy my privacy. We then spent the next few hours unloading and unpacking and rearranging. I met a really nice girl named Gabrielle...oh man, she's so nice!! After a few hours, momma and I went to get a few more items at Walmart and eat some dinner (Subbbbwwaaaay!). We got back to Regent just at the tail end of the ice cream social. Then, it was back to the hotel for some sleep!

My awesome pink name tag :)

The kitchen

The living area

My desk area

Momma look so cute in my room :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I my Juana! I love your room. It's scary because I think that is what my room would look like with the black and white pictures! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "Oh my".

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.