Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yarky Smithens!!!

(Yeah, that blog post title...I made it up)

I've been posting blogs about my day-to-day activities and my goings-on, but I wanted to take a break and post something fun and silly :) I got the idea from Lindsey Christmas's blog...I love these surveys! Enjoy!

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 84 degrees, maybe a little less if it's hotter outside. But we don't use the A/C too much.
B- My BEDROOM theme is: Hollywood Glitz and Glam. Everything in my room is pink and sparkly and I have a lot of Marilyn Monroe posters.
C- The CAR in the driveway is: A 1987 Volvo (which I drive, but's it has no A/C!!!), my mom's Dodge Durango, and my dad's Dodge truck.
D- My DESK looks: Nice and clean and organized...I can't work in a cluttered space. It houses my laptop, pencils/pens, notebooks, folders, and books, but they are all nice and ordered :)
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: Whenever I wake up...I like to stay up late and do my work, so I usually end up waking up around 10:00. But since my new classes start at 9:00, I'm gonna have to get used to waking up earlier...eeeeek!
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My left arm...haha! I have a precise method and system of bathing...arms first!!! If I'm washing my hair then I'll do that first.
G- My GARAGE is filled with: All of my dad's tools!! Some of mom's, sister's, and my old stuff is packed up in the attic, but most of the stuff includes his car tools and equipment.
H- My HOUSE is: A two-story home in a gated community. I really like my home :)
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: A lot of pink and Marilyn Monroe stuff :)
J- My favorite JUICE is: CranApple or regular cranberry
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: The island...besides using it for cutting food, I always sit up there :) It's like a gathering place.
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Amooooorrrr! :) She came to hang out!
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: A credit card application for students. I get too many of those.
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: A nice, polite, classy girl...which I am :) I'm always there to babysit, house watch, petsit, and be a friend.
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: *sarcastic tone* Bed sheets and rubberbands. What do you think you'd see? *rolls eyes* Haha, all jokes aside, you'd find milk, juice, bread, eggs, and various containers of leftovers.
P- My last house PARTY was: About 3 weeks ago...Alex was turning 18 and we had a swim party.
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: A chicken wrap...just a piece of breaded chicken inside of a tortilla with horseradish sauce and lettuce/tomatoes.
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: A tie between my room and the family room...I spend most of my time in those rooms.
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use: Usually Dove...it works the best and I've been using it for years. Sometimes, I switch to try other products, like the Fructise brand now.
T- My largest TELEVISION is: In the family room...it's huge one!
U- UNDER my bed you will find: The trundle that I pull out when we have guests plus a few big items that won't fit anywhere else.
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Thursday, on clean-up day and the kitchen floor last night.
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Our side yard and the side of my neighbor's house plus some of the street. I have a pretty good view of the hills and mountains, too.
X- I wish I had X-TRA: Money. It doesn't buy happiness, but it sure makes things easier.
Y- My YARD is: Really nice! The backyard has a pool and grass, patio, and a small pond that my dad built. The front yard has grass and two good-sized trees.
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: Between 1:00 and 2:00 in the morning (I'm a night owl) :) Sundays, I'm in bed earlier because I get up early to work at the church.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.