Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Things I Did Today

- I wore mismatched sandals to church...one light pink sandal and one hot pink sandal. I didn't do it on purpose either, but I liked the end result :)

- I tried Fire Island Rice for the first time...it's long grain rice with black beans and coconut...delicious!

- I got to see my "J" baby in the nursery...I hadn't seen her in over a month and boy did she get big! I love it when she stares at me with her big, brown eyes :)

- I went to lunch with Alex, my mom, and our girlfriends from church...it was sooo fun!

- I watched the 700 Club Interactive and a man went to the streets were young adults hang out...mostly the rebel type...and he just asked them if they needed prayer for anything and he prayed for them right there on the street. He wasn't afraid to catch infection from a man who had a staph infection or to be rejected from those who seemed to reject Christ or who were concerned with his motives. It was awesome!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.