Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, July 1, 2010

100th Post!!! And My 21st Birthday!!!

Wow! I can't believe I've reached 100 blog posts! Oh, how the time flys. I really enjoy blogging and can't wait to see what other blog posts come :)

In other news...I turned 21!!!!! Woooohoooo! It feels really good! And I had a wonderful birthday thanks to my wonderful friends and family :) We went to the movies to see Eclipse and stood in line for an hour and a half. The movie was great! Even better than the first two! Then, we came back home, ate hamburgers, and relaxed. I drank half of a Mike's Hard Lemonade before I stopped...I didn't want to push my too far with the drinking. My family and friends made it such an amazing birthday! I love you guys! Here are some pics of the day :)






2 comments:

Kat Robertson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :) You looked so cute :) Nice cake... great, now my sweet tooth is going nuts. Thanks, a lot. LOL!!!

Kat @ For the Love of Chaos

Juana said...

Thanks, Kat! It was a fun day! I'd share some cake with you if you were here :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.