Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trying Out BloggerMobile

Again, it's after midnight and I'm messing around with BloggerMobile, trying to get the hang of things. I want to test to see if texting in my blog posts in separate texts will result in one blog post (because my phone sends texts with only 160 characters and breaks them up into different messages). So, I'm typing away at my little keyboard, excited at the prospect that I can blog anywhere and everywhere at anytime now due to BloggerMobile. But I'm a little worried that it's going to send as several different posts because of my phone. Blah, blah, blah...I'm ranting on...it's late, but I'm enjoying it. So...here goes nothin'! I'm sending my newest mobile blog post (and my phone split it up into 6 text messages); hopefully it'll all post as one! Yeeeeee! (There I go being weird late at night again...). Blessings!
_____________________________________________________

(Typed this morning) - And, alas, my BloggerMobile test did not work. I got up this morning and checked the post, which had, as I predicted, posted into 6 small posts and not one big one. AND they posted out of order! Juuuuust great. Oh, well, I'll just keep messing aorund with BloggerMobile and figure out if I can ever post normally. Btw, the post you see above is a correctly formatted and spell-checked post that I fixed after I saw the 6 seperate crazy, out-of-order posts. Aye.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.