Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fun Friday

I had a fun Friday! My sister planned a swim/movie day as a continuation of her birthday party. She really wanted a pinata at her party, but we didn't have one, so my mom bought her an Avatar pinata to fill with candy and smash. We watched Napoleon Dynomite and Disturbia and swam swam swam!!! I tried out my new bathing suit! Yay! We filled up on chips, lemonade, candy, and pizza. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of the party (and a few from my fun week), as well as a video of our pinata fun :) Blessings!
The Group!

Me after Alex broke the pinata

The cloudy and sunny skies

Enjoying sister time :)

Enjoying daddy/daughter time

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.