Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Another Stepping Stone

These past few weeks have been a little hard for me. I'm preparing to leave for VA soon and it's been an emotional ride. I've been quietly keeping my fears and worries to myself. I've been praying and reading the Scripture; ultimately looking for comfort from God. Today, I found out that I wouldn't be receiving a scholarship that I had applied for and it was very discouraging. Paying for school is hard work! I know that God will provide the funds for me to attend school. Not recieving the scholarship is just another stepping stone that I have to cross.

If you know of any scholarships or grants, please post the link in my comments section. I'd love to spread the word about different means of financial aid. Blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.