Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, April 30, 2010

Lie to Me

I discovered the show Lie to Me last December when I had to write a paper on it for my Nonverbal Communication class. Yes, that's right...I got hooked on a tv show because of school :) So I started watching Lie to Me that same month as episodes aired on tv, but I caught the very end of the season. Juuuuuust great. Now I'm waiting patiently for the new season to come on in June. Yippppeeee! Here's a little about the show...a guy named Cal Lightman is the head of a group that uses nonverbal indicators in the human body to determine if someone is lying or not. This is helpful in solving investigations, knowing if someone cheated you, or just busting someone in a white lie. Tim Roth plays the lead character and he is great! He is so outspoken and brash; I can never tell what he's going to do next! The show is also a great learning tool for someone who is interested in communication like me! I walk away from the show knowing more and more about nonverbal communication. I think Lie to Me is the best show on tv right now! Look it up on Hulu or catch the new season coming on Fox in June. I think you'll be surprised at how much you like it :)

Blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.