Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, April 5, 2010

Some Thoughts

A lot of ideas have been swirling around my head lately (well, they usually are...maybe they're just more crazy then usual). I've really been craving the Friendship bread that I have made a couple times before. It's delicious! It's just that it takes so long to make...like 10 days long. The starter takes about 10 days to prepare, plus the actual preparation of the bread. But it's sweet and yummy! So I'll probably make some soon. Perhaps, I'll make that my "start-of-summer" project in a month or so. I'll take pictures and post them!



Another idea that I have been formulating is cutting my hair drastically and coloring it. Now, by cutting it drastically, I don't mean cutting it waaaaay short. I just want a cute "style" since I usually only wearing my hair long and curly. And I want a cool color like soft pink highlights, but nothing too crazy.



I also finished all of the movies in my Marilyn Monroe dvd set that my mom got me for Christmas. I really enjoyed All About Eve. Monroe's role in it isn't big, but I enjoyed Bette Davis. It was a good movie that I recommend!

I have to finish a book that I got for Christmas called "Splendor". I want to see how it ends! But school reading comes first which is why I haven't finished it yet.

So those are my thoughts for today :) Blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.