Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Princess and the Frog

When I heard that Disney was releasing a 2-D animated movie, I was pretty excited. I really enjoy their CG movies, but they were getting tired and redundant. Where were the old-style, musical type Disney films? Well, we got one with The Princess and the Frog. I loved the familiarity of an American Princess from New Orleans. The main character, Tiana, is hardworking and dreams big! (I loved the Prince, too! He was arrogant and rash, but he's awesome - he goes through a transformation during the movie, which makes his early attributes forgettable) The movie was very funny as well! I laughed quite heartily during many parts :) I recommend this movie to all people. It's great!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.