Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Hair Story

I used to have a love/hate relationship with my hair. "Why can't I have straight hair like the other girls, mommy?" I would ask. My hair has always been super curly, super thick, and super big, but before I learned to control the...ahem..frizz, I complained and struggled with it. Recently, though, I've found that I absolutely love my hair! It's dark and curly and big! Here are just a few ways that I've learn to wear my hair :)

Curly and big


Or perhaps with a large pouf



...or a really really big pouf

Pulled into an up-do

Or long and wavy
Embrace what the Lord has blessed you with! You'll find that you feel more beautiful than ever before! Blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.