Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Things that I did this weekend

1. Remeber my lovely, wonderful, amazing dog Sunny. She died unexpectedly last week. As much as I was sad about her passing, I can't help but smile and laugh as I remember our fun times together. If all dogs go to heaven, I know she'll be right there waiting to let me pet her fuzzy head :) I love you, Sunny!

2. Have a movie night with my friends. We watched the Stepfather, which was pretty creepy. And we brought chips, soda, and ice cream :)

3. Watched The Skeleton Key several times. I love this movie! That whole cajun/creole New Orleans style appeals to me. And it is a pretty suspenseful movie!

4. Paint my toenails orange to ring in the lovely warm weather.

5. Have a "baby" reunion with all of the babies in my church nursery. I hadn't seen my babies in a while (maybe they were on vacation!) but they all decided to come back today! It was the whole gang today, chillin' in the nursery :)

6. Go to a festival. It was blazing hot, but I had fun. I got to see my friend perform on stage and I bought a Marilyn Monroe magnet.

7. Didn't care about what I ate all weekend. I ate pretty much a whole pag of chips (the family size) by myself :) And lots of candy too!

Blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.