Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Allowing Myself to Relax

So finals have had me in all in a tizzy, rushing about trying to finish papers and quizzes. Yesterday was intense! I woke up and started school right away, then worked on school for the rest of the day. Just when I thought I was finished and could sit down to relax, I decided to give my mom a call. She was at a meeting and wouldn't be home in time to cook dinner, so I offered to make my special pasta dish. Right as I am getting ready to make dinner, I was called to tutor unexpectedly. Could I handle all of this?! Well, I sure tried! Luckily, the little boy lives a few doors down and his sister was able to bring him to my house. I was able to tutor and get dinner finished before my mom came home. Then, before we could eat, we had to take my dog, Sunny, to the vet. She's been experiencing pain in her back legs and has cloudiness in her eyes. I was scared and freaking out! Thank God that her problem isn't too too too serious! We have to watch her weight and give her medication to relieve the problem in her legs and eyes. So, we got back home, ate dinner, and relaxed. But once again, I couldn't help myself from doing schoolwork, so I grabbed my computer and worked while watching tv. It seemed to be such a stressful day! However, the morning was actually nice. I sat in bed and did schoolwork while eating breakfast. And you might say, "Schoolwork! That's not relaxing!" But it was. I was glad to have some quiet time to myself :) And because I got so much schoolwork done yesterday, I had time to blog today! Below are some pictures of my recent adventures! Blessings!


My breakfast-and-schoolwork-in-bed set up :) All I need is my book of literature, coffee, fruity pound cake, and my laptop :)

Having fun at the park

Enjoying a glass of juice (P.S. it's in my Marilyn Monroe glass, it's just turned around)

2 comments:

Christen said...

Girl, I soo hear you. Weeks 7 and 8 are IN-SANE. Lol. We're almost done!

Juana said...

Week 8 has arrived and I'm almost done! Then, I can relax for the whole summer :) You too!

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.