Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Late-Night Update

I thought I'd give you all an update of the goings-on in my life. So, you may ask, what are you up to? Well, I answer, school, work, family/friend life, and all of the craziness I can squeeze into it! At the moment, I'm brushing my teeth (and typing...that's how cool I am). I had a long day that started out with me reading "Death of a Salesman". Then, I worked on school, tutored, ate dinner, ate dessert, and hung out with my sister. It was quite fun! On Saturday, I babysat my little friend "A" and we took a trip to the park, which was fun. Oh, yeah! Only three more weeks until Summer Break! Woot Woot! Which means I'm going to have to create my "Summer To-Do List"! I'm pretty excited about that! It feels weird to be in April and I'm already thinking about summer, but I am okay with that :) I can't wait until the weather warms up! So those are a few of the things going on right now...I'm sure I'll blog about more later :) Shoot...I'm craving a bowl of cereal now...but I brushed my teeth already...

Blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.