Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, May 3, 2010

2010 Summer To-Do List

Alrighty! I'm done with classes for the 2009-2010 school semester! Wooohooo! *Pats myself on the back for a job well done* And congrats to my fellow students and classmates! Such smarties we are :) Now that I'm done with classes until the fall, I thought it was appropriate to create another summer to-do list like I did last year. It's a list of things I want/plan to do during the summer. Last year, my list was not too long, but I was able to complete pretty much everything on my list. So here's my 2010 list:

1. Celebrate my 21st birthday (woot woot!)
2. Finish the 4th book in the Luxe series, Splendor
3. Go to the beach more than once
4. Take bellydance classes
5. Play more tennis
6. Celebrate Alex's 18th birthday
7. Celebrate my mommy's birthday
8. Go to Universal Studios
9. Prepare for my move to VA
10. Keep making lists of my summer plans :)

Pictures from last summer :)

Mommy, Alex, and I at Louis' graduation

Me being silly

Alex and I before going to the beach

4 comments:

Christen Allocco said...

Love your list!

I especially like the whole you moving to Virginia thing :].

Juana said...

Thanks, Christen :) I like that part too!

Queen Gwennie said...

Looking forward to seeing you in VA!!

Juana said...

Thank you, Gwen! I really excited! :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.