Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year....2011 That Is!

I hope you all had a wonderful, blessed Christmas! I can hardly believe how fast 2010 went by! We've lived through another decade! This is was an amazing one for me! I did experience hard times, but God truly blessed this year. I pray that God continues to bless you all in 2011! Here's a short list of the major events I went through this year:

- Grew closer to God
- Flew to VA in March and visited my school
- My most awesome, beautiful dog died...Sunny you will live on in our memories forever! Love you!
- I turned 21!
- I moved to VA in August to attend school.
- I went to Regent's annual Christmas Ball. It's something I've wanted to for years now :)
- I learned not to people-please and learned to say no when I need to.
- I became more confident in myself.
- I started working at a hotel.
- I met so many awesome new friends :) Love you guys!
- I was an extra in a few student produced movies :)
- I saw my little sister graduate from high school


And a shout-out to my family! I love you guys! You supported me so much this year and I am so grateful for that. You always encouraged me and loved me no matter how far away I was. May God always keep and bless you :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.