Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finals, Finals, Were Have You Put All of the Fun in My Life?!??!

Ok, I know I have been M.I.A. but work and finals have been kicking my butt...God is definitely providing me with grace and mercy during this time. I'm so tired that I can hardly believe I haven't fallen over and just slept on the ground. BUT!!!! I'm almost done! Just two more assignments to send before tomorrow midnight and I'll be done. Work starts at 7 a.m. so I hope I'm not too crazed and sleepy afterward when I need to submit my work. Pray for me! I am praying for everyone :)

P.S. 7 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *just thought you should know*

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.