Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Have My Life Back!!!!!

I am DONE with finals!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo! It feels so nice to have a break from school and work. These past two or three weeks have been insane since I get to work at 9 and am there to 4:30 or later, then I come home to eat, do homework, clean, and go to bed at 12:00. So those 2 hours I use to stay up past midnight are used for sleeping instead of homework, I had to find time to sleep and get all of my final assignments in. But God got me through! And He provided me with wonderful family and friends who encouraged me through it. AND!! It snowed TWICE last week. It was such a lovely surprise from God :)

After I could sleep in a little, I went Christmas shopping and treated myself to some yummy snacks. Now, it's Tuesday, almost 1 in the afternoon...I'm still in my pajamas, watching some random MTV movie about cheerleaders, and enjoying the clean, quiet apartment. Ahhhhh. Feels so nice :) I hope you are all enjoying your vacations and Christmas season! Many blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.