Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blogger Challenge 20

- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.

God has definitely been providing me such Godly men and male friends that have been great examples of what a Godly husband should be like. There is definitely one Godly man right now that I can see myself marrying in the future. I am waiting on God's timing though and do not want to rush things yet. I've decided that I do not want to be a serial dater...I want the person I date to be the one I marry. (I smell another long blog post coming on... :)) But, yes, that the answer to the question in a nutshell.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.