Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blogger Challenge 19

Nicknames you have; why do you have them.

"Juana Duck" - As my mom tells the story, "When you were born and in your incubator (I was a premie), one of the nurses had drew a picture of a duck on your name tag"

"Doody" - Funny nickname my parents came up with :)

"Doodah" - Transformed from the previous nickname

"Juan Juan" - Alex started calling me this about a year ago and now my mom calls me that as well

"JuaJuasita" - Hybrid nickname my mom uses :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.