Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Ball on a Snowy Night

So Christmas Ball was aaaaammmmmmmzing! Here are a few shots from the night. Oh yeah, it snowed. How awesome is that??! God, You are so awesome! Thank you to all of the lovely people that I danced with and shared great memories with :) I love you all! P.S. I LOVE dancing. With a passion I love it! Holla! I danced the night away :)

Me and Sammi looking like movie stars

Me...doing the running man...awesome moment of my life :)

The men looking...manly :)

Sammi and I in the Christmas spirit

CA Sisters :) a.k.a Me and Jamie

Oooh, we are so good looking ;)

So serious :D

Why so serious, my peeps?

We sorta match...his tuxedo...my dress and hair...HAHA!

Classiness All the Way :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely, lovely, lovely!!

Juana said...

Thank you! You should totally go to the next one! :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.