Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merrrrrrrry Christmaaaaaasss!!!


Merry Christmas to all of my fellow bloggers and followers. I'm so happy to be home this holiday, as I didn't think I was going to make this year. We got our tree on Christmas Eve (this huge 7 ft tree for $10 mind you). I decorated it yesterday and wrapped the presents. The smell of the tree is wonderful :) I pray that you and yours have a wonderful, blessed Christmas and remember that Jesus came to die for our sins. He dies blameless for us so that we may have eternal salvation in Him and His Father. Sit a while and think about that with your family this Christmas season. Love you all! Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.