Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blogger Challenge 18

Plans/dreams/goals you have

These are just a few of the dreams/plans/goals that I can think of now :)

1. Continuing to love and cherish my family and friends
2. Marrying the one that God has ordained for me and having a wonderful family :)
3. Maintaining a high GPA and enjoying the classes I take
4. Finding new pretty clothes to wear
5. Learning new makeup tricks
6. Checking things off of my "bucket list"
7. Write a book
8. Have more of my articles published


No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.