Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year!!!!

Well folks, we are 5 days into the new year! Its been great! 2011 feels like it is going to be a special year! I can tell that God is going to do great things for all those who believe in Him and trust in Him! My midnight countdown was spent on the tarmac at LAX a few moments before my flight to VA was to take off. It was weird not being with my family as the world rang in the new year. I want to say thank you and God bless to my family! I had so much fun with you over the holidays!

New classes have started and new friends are being made....SMILE PEOPLE!!! It's 2011!!!!!! Does anyone have any new year's goals, dreams, or resolutions? Please share :) I pray that you are highly blessed this new year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juana: Nice, love the content and the photo.

Juana said...

Thank you Debbi! :) God bless you!

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.