Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas at Home :)

Newsflash!!!! I'm back at home for Christmas! I surprised my sister and neighbors with my homecoming. I'm so happy to be back at home. I few of my family members still don't know I'm home so it'll be fun to surprise them. We still have a bunch of Christmas stuff to do. It feels so nice to relax and chill out and sleep in my own bed. I do miss my Regent fam though. Stephen and Sammi, this shout out is for you!!!! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Many blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.