Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Fun Weekend :)

My Regent friends and I hosted prospective students for the Discover Regent weekend. I cleaned and cleaned on Wednesday and the girls arrived on Thursday night. My roommate, friends, and I went to the Commons lobby to meet our girls. It was madness! There were so many students and prospective students running around trying to find their pairs. I tried to eat snacks and drink soda while also looking for the girls that were to stay in my room. After a while of sheer insanity, my friends and I finally found our prospective students. Such lovely ladies! After meeting with them and getting to know them better, we got them settled in. We all walked in the brisk cold air to UnChapel. UnChapel was amazing! We had such a great time of prayer and fellowship. Afterwords, we went to the lounge and hung out at game night. Finally, we headed back to the room to relax. Sammi and I had made brownies earlier, so we gathered the girls and other friends to eat sweets and watch a movie. Then, we called it a night and went to sleep.

The next morning, we got up early to eat breakfast and take the girls to their various activities. The rest of the host students went back to get more sleep and do homework. At 12, we all convened in the atrium to have lunch. It was so much fun! I got to talk with Dean Moreno-Riano. So awesome! We prayed with the girls and said goodbye. With only a few hours until we left for Sammi's family house, we decided to do some work in the library. Then, Harvest started. We enjoyed hot dogs and hot chocolate. It was a super fun Thursday and Friday!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.