Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tie-Dye Date!!!

I had a pretty amazing Saturday night! It was our tie-dye date for the 3 East girls. The party was held in my quad and I baked brownies and put icing on them! Plus, I decked them out with sprinkles and pink/blue sparkles!!! Sooooo yummy! My roommate made brownies with walnuts and Oreo mudpie. Christen Allocco helped me deocorate the room with streamers and we set up the food. M & M's, powdered sugar, strawberries, everrrrrrything! The girls starting arriving around 8 and Christen and Destiny began making the waffles (and surprise! They made pancakes too!). We ate ourselves into oblivion! Lots of pictures were taken and we laughed and laughed! Then, it was time for the tie-dye! We went outside in the parking lot and tied up our t-shirts. Christen put the tie-dye mix in water bottles and we squirted the dye onto the t-shirts. It was a fun, new thing for me to experience! I think all of us girls had fun! A lot of people wondered why there were so many pretty ladies in the parking lot ;) A little later, the girls came back to the room and they chilled and watched a movie. Such a fun evening!!! (And my shirt came out pretty nice!!). I can't wait to hang with these ladies again! :)

My sweet brownies!

The waffles!

The fixings!

Me and Rachel

Being silly in the hall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum! looks like fun!

Juana said...

It was fun! And yummy :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.