Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Playing Games

So I feel like after coming to college, I've been playing more board games, card games, and games I've never really played before. Ever heard of Phase 10? Nope, me neither. Haha, but my friend Doug showed me and my friend to play. And it was fun! We played until 1 in the morning and I was TIRED! But it was so so fun. I also played Frisbee and learned how to throw the frisbee not "frou frou" as I was told I throw it. I've played pool, ping pong, Mad Gab, and jenga. I learned how to play another card game...can't remember the name though...see how many games I've played?! College life is fun and I don't need to drink or do drugs for it to be that way! And that is NOT cheesy! :) Blessings!

2 comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.