Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blogger Challenge Day 1

Ok, here's the first challenge of my blogger challenge:

- A recent picture of you and 5 interesting facts about yourself. Here goes!!!

1. I love to run and do cartwheels
2. I once ate a plastic cherry off a dessert display...my parents thought it was funny
3. I love smiling :)
4. I don't wear watches
5. I twist the ring around my finger when I'm nervous


This was taken at our Life Group Girl's Night Out, outside of the Commons...it's my current Facebook profile picture

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.