Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, September 4, 2010

How I Spent My Friday

I spent early Friday morning (midnight) stressing about the Brit Lit quiz I had to take when I woke up and the math homework that was due in a few days. Uhhhhhg. I called my dad and complained...texted my friend and complained...sykped with my mom and dad and complained. Haha, I really was not looking forward to those assignments. I dealt with the pain and got up the next morning to take the quiz. This particular quiz didn't have a timer on it, so I spent the next 2 hours writing out the essay and answering the literature questions. Then, I accidentally deleted half of my essay! But I finally completed it and did pretty well on it. Then, it was onto my math homework. It was actually pretty painless, thank God! After the math homework, I did laundry and hung out with my friend for a part of the evening. Around midnight, I went back to my room, folded laundry, and had funny conversations with my roommates. It was an interesting day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, is there any college student that has not deleted a part of or a whole paper at least once. I was hoping to run into someone that had never done this!

I'm sorry about your essay, but glad that you did well.

Juana said...

I thought it was just me lol!

Thank you :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.