Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ohhhh, Just Some Things I'm Excited For ;)

It's Thursday...my roommate likes to call our Thursdays here at Regent "early Fridays". There is a big long list of things I have to do before the weekend (submit Lit essay, take math quiz, clean the apartment, etc.). Buuuuuuuuut! There is also a big long list of things that are coming up that I cannot wait to do!

1. UnChapel tonight! I haven't been to UnChapel yet this semester, but I'm looking forward to going tonight!

2. Thursday Game Night after UnChapel!!! I missed half of it last week, but hopefully, I'll make it tonight! I love playing games with my friends! Woot woot!

3. Friday shopping trip to Walmart :)

4. Friday's "Movie on the Lawn", which will be featuring Toy Story 3, which I LOVED. Snacks and a movie outside?! Holla!

5. Saturday's Tie-Dye party for our awesome hall! I've never tie-dyed before, so I'm pretty excited. PLUS I get to hang out with my awesome new girlfriends who live in my hall, including our wonderful RA Christen! We get waffles and fun time. And I'm thinking I might bake some goodies...maybe ;)

6. The Regent Regatta, which will be an awesome boat race in our awesome pond! I didn't realize that the boats actually had to have people inside of them...yeah, they do. The Regatta isn't until next week, so if I decided to participate with my hall, we have 24 hours to make the boat. Who knows?! We might win!

So yes, these are the things for which I am excited for; God ALWAYS has amazing things planned for me :) My school is pretty amazing! Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend coming up! I had to pass up a hiking trip with friends because I have to write three papers...

Have a fun time!

Juana said...

I know, those papers can be so pesky sometimes, but I love being a college student :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.