Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Girl's Night Out

I joined a Life Group at Regent; it's like a small group Bible study for the girls on our floor. It's an amazing time to get together with my new girlfriends and talk about God. Once a month, we take a trip off campus for our life group meeting. For our first outing, we got all dolled up and went to California Pizza Kitchen. We all looked AMAZING! While we waited for other girls to meet us at the meeting spot, we talked and took pictures. After arriving at CPK, I had the hardest time trying to figure out what I wanted. There were so many good choices! Spicy chicken pizza, fettuccine alfredo, club sandwiches...oh my! I ended up getting the Greek pizza. It had olives, Mediterranean spiced chicken, feta cheese, red onions, and roma tomatoes with lemon vinaigrette. It was really interesting and really amazing! So delicious! (You know what I’m craving now!) The ladies and I talked over dinner and got to know each other better. Our cool LG leader, Megan, sat with us, too! We shared stories about how God is working in our lives, played the “favorite animal” game (thanks Megan!), and showed each other our driver’s license pictures. More pictures were taken after dinner in front of a neat fountain. A few of us were craving ice cream, so we walked to Cold Stone and got some sweet treats. What a fun night! I'm glad that I was able to enjoy such a fun evening with these awesome ladies! Here some pictures from our outing :) Blessings!

Friends Abby and Jamie :)

Meron and Sammi :)

Me and roomie Krystal :)

Sammi and Corrie!

At dinner with the ladies!

In front of the fountain

In my pretty dress :)

Me and Abby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like y'all had an AWESOME time! You all look great!

Juana said...

Thanks, Noelle! We had so much fun! :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.