Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Random Thought of the Day

I can't do a proper forward roll. Nope. Can't do it. I'm so afraid I'm going to crack my neck or pull my hair. Nope. Still can't. My friend tried to help me, but I landed on my shoulder after turning halfway through the roll. I'll keep working on it and update you guys and if I was successful. By the way, I can do a perfect cartwheel...10 cartwheels in a row even....what's up with this simple forward roll?! Haha...I'll get it eventually.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.