Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blogger Challenge Day 2

-What's the meaning behind your blogger name?

Well, my blogger name is "Juana's Blog (English Major)". Because I blog with my school (Regent! Holla!), the name was chosen by the person that heads up the blog page so that other people, both students at the school and non-students, could easily identify the blog. It's my name...my blog...my major...pretty clear. Buuuuut, if you really knew me, you'd know that if I had chosen my own blogger name, it'd probably have the words "pink" and "big hair" in them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pink is a good word. i am interested to know what you would do with that. btw- you should set up a tumblr, its great. you could use your pink blog name!

Juana said...

I'd be the pink, big-haired girl!!! :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.