Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Life in VA

Well, I've been in VA for about 3 weeks now. I have felt so many emotions...sadness, joy, anger, confusion, and love. I'm enjoying it, though! I'm sitting at the desk in my room, eating breakfast (grapes, bagel, and coffee) and feeling oddly different. The weeks have been folding into one another. I've gotten to know my roommates better, met new friends, gone to classes. I miss my family so much! I can't wait until I can see them! But, yes, other than my homesickness, I've been adjusting well. My hall, RA'ed by the lovely Christen Allocco, had a great prayer time and Bible study on Monday. I'm really looking forward to doing that each week. We're trying to plan a pajama party for the girls on our floor so we can paaaaarrrtttay ;) And of late, we are expecting a big storm later on (Hurricane Earl...). I will keep everyone updated on how it goes! And, I know this post is kind of messy and random, but I had lots of little tidbits to share, so I just spilled them all out. Blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.