Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Time for a Blog Post!

I know I haven't blogged in over a week. I've been so busy trying to get situated with these new classes and I haven't had time to catch ya'll up on my happenings! Here are a few new things that have been up to....I straightened my hair! So now all of my new Regent friends have experienced the epic awesomeness that my hair is :) Thank you everyone for complimenting me! It makes me feel so good!

My new classes are going well. I'm taking British Romantics and Visual Communication. I'm excited to dive deeper into the work. I am still really enjoying my math class and all of the knowledge that I have obtained from being in that class.

I hung out a lot this week with amazing friends. My friend Sammi and I spent a lot of time together this week being chatty chatty friends. Prayer meeting was on Monday and we had an awesome time! God really showed Himself :) We had our Life Group meeting on Tuesday and the girls each wrote something nice about the other girls on a piece of paper. They are such a blessing to me! Wednesday was a fun day too! Sammi and I watched the Corpse Bride. I had never seen it before and I was kinda creeped out, but Johnny Depp is awesome! Then, we said Happy Birthday to a friend of ours and had an impromptu dance lesson on the 2nd floor.

Enter crazy days!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get to sleep until almost 2 a.m. on Wednesday night, but I had to get up early for Carlos Campo's inauguration as the new president of our school. It was an awesome ceremony. Yet, I was super tired. I walked with friends back to the Commons and ate eggs, then proceeded to fall asleep in Sammi's room for a little bit before I had to go to math class. And I was falling asleep in math class...not good. Thursday night was a lot of fun. I went to the Thursday night dance social in the Ordinary. I got to get my dance on!!!!!!! And I looked mighty cute in my dance outfit ;) Then, we went to my friend's party and had lots of fun!

I will write another blog post soon on my recent fun! This one will catch you up :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.