Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, November 8, 2010

Blogger Challenge Day 12

- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one.

I had actually been wanting a blog for a few years (starting around 2006). I knew it would be a great way to "publish" my work and ideas. After I was accepted to Regent U, I found that they had a site consisting of the bloggers who blogged under the school's name. I thought, "What a great way to get my name out there and publish my work". So I joined and have been blogging ever since :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.