Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Juana's Fall Break Saga

I knew that Fall Break was going to be a little uneventful since I stayed at Regent, but I have enjoyed the quiet time that I really needed after a few stressful weeks in school. Right now, I'm enjoying a hot cup of English tea and dry corn pops while I watch the newest episode of Lie to Me on Hulu. Ahhhh, such a quiet night :) The weekend was pretty fun. I went to dance class and learned the waltz and a few news moves for the Jive. I absolutely love dancing :) It's amazing! On Sunday night, I baked the chicken that my friend Stephen gave me! It was delicious! I poured spicy spaghetti sauce over it and baked it for two hours, then ate it with spaghetti noodles and green beans. I invited my friend to eat with me and we hung out with my roommate and another friend while we watched O Brother Where Art Thou. It was a fun night! Monday was interesting. I woke up and Sammi and I did Bible study over the phone. It was nice being able to have fellowship with her even though we're a few hundred miles apart. I ended up eating oatmeal, spicy sausage, and eggs (covered in pepperjack cheese) for breakfast. Delicious! I spent the rest of the day completing official business. Later on that night, I went to the mall and movies with my roomie and her friend. Annnnddd the night stretched on! My friend brought me band aids for my nail since I smashed it and it's starting to flake. We hung out for a while (which included me chasing him down the hall, eating more spaghetti, and cracking up).

Tuesday was fun too, though a little less busy. I woke up and did Bible study with Sammi again. I got up and ate the same yummy breakfast as the day before. I felt a little sick and fatigued afterwards, so I took a nap. When I woke up, I found that the package my family sent me had arrived. I was so excited! I called them and talked with them as I opened it up and pulled out my winter coat, boots, hair curler, and other items from home. Yay!!! I ate a snack and prepared to go to a Mary Kay meeting with Allison Ackerman and Emma! It was a lot of fun! I love playing with makeup and I won a free product plus a new eyeliner (I can't wait to try out this new color!). I came home and ate gumbo, then watched the Princess and the Frog with my friend. Thus, my first few days of Fall Break were pretty fun! Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like a great break! Pepper Jack; man I love that stuff!

Juana said...

It's delicious! My friends are weirded out at my love for it haha! Try a pepperjack grilled cheese from the Ordinary :D

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.