Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Annnnndddd, I Have Finally Reached Fall Break!

*insert big, long, heavy sigh*

I am done with session A of school! Yesssss! I am so tired (yet I'm up blogging...). My body hurts, my mind is foggy from spending hours upon hours writing this week. Let's go back and begin with Monday's happenings. On Monday, Sammi and I got up to do Bible Study and then Abby and I attempted to do math homework. The problems were confusing so we just ate pizza and decided to wait until after class to ask the professor for help. Then, I attempted to decide what to write my final lit paper on. Onward to Tuesday. Abby and I go to class. I tried to concentrate on figuring out the problems I needed help with, but I knew I was going to have to ask my teacher for help. At the end of class, I dropped onto my knees in front of the class and prayed out loud that God would help me (I was super stressed out and wanted a good grade on my homework). My classmates and professor all helped each other to figure out the problems we had questions on. I was able to figure out all but one....I figured I would do it once I got back home. I got back and that is when the major meltdown began. It was only one little problem I couldn't understand, but it felt like the end of the world has begun! Then, the topic I had chosen for my paper seemed odd and foreign to me, so I ended up having to change it AND write the outline for it. Abby came over and we began melting down together. Jumping on the couch and confused statements were involved. I was supposed to bake brownies for Life Group, but I had so much schoolwork to do, so Abby took over and helped me bake them. Thanks, girl :) We went to Life Group for pizza. I didn't stay for the movie because of the amount of schoolwork that needed to be done, but it was a fun time to unwind. Write outline = end of night. Enter Wednesday...I get up to spend the day writing my paper. I spent about 4 1/2 hours sitting on my couch writing. It was intense! And finally, I finished my paper, but I went 200 words OVER the limit. I had some serious proofreading to do. Thursday was a calm day. It rained, I went to math class and we got out early. I proofed my paper and cleaned up my room. The rest of the night involved dancing, giggles, and Sonic. I knew Friday was gonna be a crazy day. I had to complete a 4 hour exam and submit my paper. It truly was a crazy morning/afternoon, but thanks to God and my family and friends who prayed and loved on me, I survived. I hit "submit" for my exam and paper and I was DONE!!!! Yesssssss! So happy! Thank you, Jesus! Time to relax for a week, then do it all over again ;)

I wish I was here :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.