Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things I'm Lovin' Right Now

1. Ballroom dancing to Lady Gaga

2. My new magenta skirt...it makes me feel like a flower

3. Pepperjack cheese

4. Playing Apples to Apples

5. Learning new worship songs

6. Thinking about Fall (notice I said "thinking"...I still wish it was summer)

7. English tea

8. Baking every week

9. Finding creative ways to cook and decorate

10. Not being able to stop dancing (well...I always loved this) <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tea! One of my favorite parts about fall and winter is that it actually looks normal when I have a hot cup of tea with me all day long! But I do it in the spring and summer as well.

Juana said...

Meee too! Coffee and tea are year round treats for me :) Try a chocolate raspberry mocha from the Ordinary :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.