Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blogger Day Challenge Day 9

- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

1. I tend to forgive and forget when people say sarcastic stuff that bothers me. But over the past few days, I've called people out when they've said mean things to me. I won't be a doormat...good grief.

2. I started running again! Thanks, Sammi girl! We ran together and it was fun!

3. I got up earlier. Not so much going to sleep earlier though....

4. Just being me! Crazy 'ol...crazy...me :)

5. Growing closer to God

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.