Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Beauty Products :)

My Mary Kay consultant stopped by yesterday to drop off some products tht I ordered. So far, I'm loving them :) These are the products I got:

1. "Vintage Gold" eyeshadow...I'm loving the old Hollywood shine that it gives my lids
2. "Midnight Star" eyeshadow...I lined my upper and lower lids with this color and it added color without being too overbearing
3. "Beach Bronze" lip glos...So pretty! It provides a shiny tint that doesn't look too "pouty".
4. "Amethyst" eyeliner...Purple eyeliner adds more pop than my normal dark brown one does.

I'm excited to play with the colors and create new styles for myself...I'll never learn unless I try :) Blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.