Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, June 24, 2010

.....And Away We Go

In short...I'm a traveler. I like to travel. I'm a dreamer. Flying, driving, taking the train...anywhere I go I like to experience new things. The experience is so much fun for me, especially if I'm traveling with my family :) We've been all over the U.S and I hope to travel to a new country sometime. Recently, I've taken to cutting out pictures from the Travel and Leisure magazines that we get in the mail. If I see a picture of something amazing or someplace I'd like to visit, I'll cut it out and put it up on my little whiteboard in my room. Here's a small list of the pictures that I have up now:

1. Two pics of tropical, islandy beaches...they're so serene and beautiful
2. A pic of an English estate complete with winding rows of green hedges, walkways, and fountains...perfect for having an afternoon stroll and tea
3. A pic of the sun setting behind an Egyptian pyramid...amazing gold colors
4. A pic of fruit and wine being served on a yacht...the waters look so calm
5. A pic of a view from a yacht...you can’t see anything but the water, sky, and railing from the boat
6. Three pics of amazing outfits (White dress, glittery pink dress, pink suit)...hey, who said you couldn't wear amazing clothes while you travel? ;)

I hope that if you desire it, you are able to travel to your heart's content! Share your travel dreams with me! Blessings!

Two of my favorite beach pictures that I've taken


No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.