Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The A-Team

Last week, my friends, Alex and I went to see The A-Team. I had been building up the hype for this movie for about a week after a trip to Del Taco sent me into a tizzy over the movie's character, Face, played by Bradley Cooper. I'll admit that I have quite the schoolgirl crush on Bradley Cooper and reeeeeaaaallllly like Liam Neeson. Plus, I love action movies with explosions and helicopters and secret plans! I find it so awesome!

The movie follows four guys who are involved in a special government group that tackles tough military-like cases. "Hannibal" is the leader, played by Liam Neeson, "Face" is the crazy pretty boy, played by Bradley Cooper, "Murdock" is the insane (really insane) flying pro, played by Sharlto Copely, and "B.A." is the tough guy, played by Quinten "Rampage" Jackson. Here's the short version of the plot...the group is framed for the murder of their captain and they are sent to jail. They escape and go on a mission to find and stop whoever framed them. There's lots of action and I enjoyed the movie a lot! Funny dialogue, boomy explosions, and buffy buff (haha!) guys fill the screen. It's definitely a fun popcorn, summer movie. It's worth a watch on the big screen!



No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.