Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, June 21, 2010

And So the Countdown Begins...

The countdown to my 21st birthday (9 days)

AND

The countdown until my move to VA (About 2 months)

Can you say, "Eeeeeeeek!!!!"? I'm super excited and super nervous as I'll be entering a new chapter in my life. Everything seems to be lining up so that I'm being pushed into adulthood much more than I was before. As scared as I am, I very glad that God is opening up new doors in my life and I can't wait to see where He leads me :) Blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.