Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Havin' Fun at a Graduation :)

Today, my aunt Kathy graduated from CSUN (California State University of Northridge) with her Masters in Cellular and Molecular Biology. Woweeeeee! Congrats to her! :) We had an awesome day hanging with family and experiencing a college graduation. These are the highlights of the day!

Wake up and run around getting dressed...clothes and makeup were practically flying about
Pick up another aunt from her apartment...I dove in the backseat in heels and a dress so she could have my seat
Laugh about tv shows with the fam on the drive to CSUN
Talk about my upcoming move to VA
Sit in the car with our aunt while my parents visit an office building...talk about boys and cars :)
Sit in the car while my parents visit a house
Drive to McDonalds so I can get food and coffee :)
Drive to CSUN (about a block away)...park the car...rearrange my purse while my family tells me to hurry up
Find other family members...find seats...visit Kathy while she waits to graduate :)Watch the graduation :) Kathy graduates!
Take lots of pictures afterwards!
Record Noah dancing to music :)
Drive to the Olive Garden for graduation dinner
Waltz with Noah while we waited for our table - Man! Can Noah dance or what?!
Eat way too much food at dinner
Spot William Hung (from American Idol) at the restaurant
Run full speed to retrieve my bracelets which I forgot in the restaurant...I got them back :)Watch Louis drive the car to the curb and make us laugh hilariously at the joke he played on our uncle
Hear Noah sing a gospel song in the parking lot at the restaurant
Dance and sing wildly (ok, that was just me...) in the car on the way home
Arrive at home...upload pictures
Stay up late chatting with friends, folding clothes, and watching tv with Alex :)

Here are some pictures and video from the day! Blessings!

The graduate

Funny girls!

Fam Bam!

Meeeee!

Beautiful family!

Beautiful sisters!

Noah Dancing :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.